WiFi Packages?

17 hours ago, The Hudson Co. Landlubber said:

Is it possible you are confusing it with the ground based plan for international travel?  That does have a $10/day option as well as a $100/mo option.  But it will not work at sea.

It's not only possible, but probable.  🙂

Thanks for educating me - I only tend to look at wireless options a few weeks before we sail, and since we're not booked again until '25 I haven't bothered (and they'll probably have new plans available by then anyhow).

Thanks for posting the screenshot - good info.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, UUNetBill said:

It's not only possible, but probable.  🙂

Thanks for educating me - I only tend to look at wireless options a few weeks before we sail, and since we're not booked again until '25 I haven't bothered (and they'll probably have new plans available by then anyhow).

Thanks for posting the screenshot - good info.

You are welcome, and as a n00b here I am proud to accept thanks from one of the cool kids. 😁

11 hours ago, Portolan said:

The Regent app isn't used to log into the wifi.  Just the normal search for available networks and then provide the login information.  Also, while it may not help your situation, it isn't limited to one device...just one device at a time.

The Regent app is only for connecting to a group on excursions...and has never been used on on our rather large number of Regent cruises. 

OK, it turned out that there is a new Regent app and not the one I was referring to which (probably) has been retired.  However, unless there has been a change in the last 3 months, you still connect your devices as I described above.