Geiranger Boat Cruise and Bergen Mostraumen Cruise - redundant?

Please forgive this possibly stupid question.  We are going on the Norwegian Prima in early July and considering doing the Geiranger sightseeing boat cruise, and also the Bergen Mostraumen boat cruise.  Is it somewhat redundant to do both in that it will be a similar experience?  If yes, which one do you recommend more?  Right now, based on what I'm reading, it seems the Geiranger boat cruise is not to be missed. It seems like there is a good amount of things to do right in the Bergen center / do you have any recommendations for other excursions that you've enjoyed in Bergen? Thank you so much!

Definitely go to Geirangerfjord if your cruise ship doesn't go there!  It's much more impressive than the Bergen Mostraumen boat cruise if you have the choice.  I am, however, going on the Mostraumen boat with someone who doesn't have any other opportunities to see any of the other larger fjords.

Have a great time!!

~Nancy

The answer depends on whether your port of call is Ålesund or Geiranger. Geiranger Fjord is impressive but if you call Geiranger the ship sails through the fjord and then I would suggest you go to the viewpoints. I definitely think you should prioritize a trip around Bergen over a boat trip.