Received docs...question on rm assignment

missliad

Very confused...Through the Funpass/Gifts method I found our cabin assignment, but I received docs today and it still shows "GTEE". On our luggage tags should I just leave it blank? What should I write on them? How will they know where to take our luggage to?

Thanks for the help!

Leave your luggage tags blank because they may possibly change your cabin before the day you board. When you get to the port, the porters will check the manifest to get your cabin number. I was a carnival employee at Port Canaveral.

Your assignment will only be listed on place on your documents. thats the sign and sail page on the back on the bottom. Look for a long number that starts with your booking number. Right after that will be a cabin assignment OR GTEE.

Leave the tags blank until you get to the pier. (fill them in with your name etc..but leave the cabin number off) when you get to the pier you will ask a porter what your cabin # is and he will look on the manifest to confirm,

When booking guarantee--- you cabin could change--up til you get on the ship.

How did you get your cabin # cause when i tryed to order it ask for a cabin# if no # u have to call the 1800 # are you sure the # u got was not the product you order number?

you are just too far out to see any cabin assingment--so with that you will still be waiting4acruise...:D

you wont see nothing until about 45 days ahead=so you still have a LONG timeto wait.

even if you plug in cabin numbers you wont see nothing.

In the mean time fill out your funpass... and read the boards.

On the back of the sign & sail on the bottom following the booking number is the same cabin # (8382) that I saw on the funpass/gifts method....but I'll take cruiser472 and your advice and leave the tags blank since it might change when I get there!

Thanks for all the replies!!!!

MOre then likely that IS your cabinnumber- Especially if on the gift page you see you names after adding something to your cart. But there still is that 1% chance of it changing.

When I was working for Carnival, I did embarkation/debarkation at Port Canaveral. We took care of the Fantasy and Glory. I've seen where cruisers came up to check in and told me a cabin number. On their tickets, they were GTEE. When I checked the cabin they told me, it wasn't their cabin. The cruisers were moved to a better cabin because of cancellations. They had put that cabin number on their tags that they thought they were in and had to wait longer for their luggage to be found on the ship. Best to wait and happy sailing.:)

Archived