NBA playoffs

Tim Cruise

18 hours ago, Tim Cruise said:

Does the sport bar on MSC or better yet Seashore show NBA games. Boarding a ship May 5th and I NEED to see my Timberwolves in round 2. Sorry Phoenix.

Hi

As last option you can purchase a streaming internet package... but I have been all major events are broadcasted on MSC.

Good luck

(If you wanna more basket, these weeks you have on Tuesday to Friday, Euroleague quarter finals. They play by 15:00 Miami time)

2 hours ago, alserrod said:

Hi

As last option you can purchase a streaming internet package... but I have been all major events are broadcasted on MSC.

Good luck

(If you wanna more basket, these weeks you have on Tuesday to Friday, Euroleague quarter finals. They play by 15:00 Miami time)

Yes we have one streaming device included in out package but I was hoping to watch in the sports bar

• Like 1

Yes. ESPN Carribean 1 is the feed and there is a second feed when a sport has overlapping important games.

Google and find a tv schedule website you like.

Saturday, April 27th TV listings for ESPN Caribbean

8:00 PM

NBA Countdown New Live

Bold opinions, discussion and debate centered on the top storylines from around the league. Mike Greenberg hosts this pregame show with analysts Stephen A. Smith and Michael Wilbon.

8:30 PM

NBA Basketball Denver Nuggets vs. Los Angeles Lakers

The Nuggets aim to give LeBron James' Lakers an early vacation in Game 4 of their first-round series. Denver pushed Los Angeles to the edge with a 112-105 decision in Game 3. Four Nuggets starters posted at least 20 points, led by Aaron Gordon's 29.