Rome Colosseum tickets for under 18

Cruise4usnow1

Will be visiting Rome precruise and plan to take teenagers to Colosseum. I see on the website how to reserve their tickets with mine but we are required to pick up their free tickets at one of the three ticket offices. Any recommendation on how long the Line (time) might be at the various ticket offices so I can schedule of entrance. I need to stay up tonight to buy our tickets. Thanks in advance

The Colosseo web site only shows two ticket offices.  We used to get tickets at the Palatine hill ticket office, that was always faster but they don't list it here.  From these two, I would expect Largo della Salara Vecchia to have fewer people.  If Palatine Hill is still a possibility that they're just neglecting to mention here, I'd go for that one.

Biglietteria_Ticket-Office_Colosseum-scaled.jpg

Thanks. I bought my tickets from the official website. Just FYI to those trying to get the underground tour, it is only in Italian and was only available as single tickets because the resellers buy up those 24 euro tickets and resale them for $127pp.  I did get the arena and super pass tickets without problem (also24euros) and the granddaughters go free. We'll get their tickets at the "reservation line" either inside the colosseum or the largo della office.  All the tickets are name specific and ID must be shown. The tickets show that the palatine hill entrance is available (for the hill) if you already have your tickets.