Infinity a look at balcony/aqua pre and post dry dock.

Posted (edited)

Neat.  

We sailed the Infinity years ago for a South America - Buenos Aires to Valparaiso cruise, and then again last October for a Barcelona to Lisbon cruise.  We like the M-class ships 🙂 and nice to see some love coming to them still.

If you skip the "short" url and go with the full url, I think you get the video displayed rather than just the link.

Edited by Tom and Ingrid

Thank you for the post drydock review. Are we to assume all the cabin showers had the curtains replaced with glass doors and not just those in Aquaclass?

8 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Thank you for the post drydock review. Are we to assume all the cabin showers had the curtains replaced with glass doors and not just those in Aquaclass?

I don’t think all cabins have the glass doors as we were in Aqua in March, which did have the doors, and the insides opposite ours on deck 11 didn’t have them.

• Thanks 1

On 4/29/2024 at 9:31 PM, Tom and Ingrid said:

Neat.  

We sailed the Infinity years ago for a South America - Buenos Aires to Valparaiso cruise, and then again last October for a Barcelona to Lisbon cruise.  We like the M-class ships 🙂 and nice to see some love coming to them still.

If you skip the "short" url and go with the full url, I think you get the video displayed rather than just the link.

thanks - that's worth knowing.

On 4/29/2024 at 10:12 PM, kwokpot said:

On 4/29/2024 at 10:23 PM, villauk said:

I don’t think all cabins have the glass doors as we were in Aqua in March, which did have the doors, and the insides opposite ours on deck 11 didn’t have them.

My understanding is Aqua has glass doors but others still have curtains - I may be wrong.