Golden Mickey red carpet

1 hour ago, Daphne Hope said:

How are people staying Disney dream  cruise pick to be Interview with Rona River during the red carpet pre show.

It's totally random.  Many times it's the "cute" kids that get picked.  No way to set it up in advance.

Is only kids get pick to be interviewed by Rona river  during the red carpet pre show. Or can adults be pick to be interviewed by Rona river during the red carpet pre show before golden Mickeys.

14 minutes ago, Daphne Hope said:

Is only kids get pick to be interviewed by Rona river  during the red carpet pre show. Or can adults be pick to be interviewed by Rona river during the red carpet pre show before golden Mickeys.

Both kids and adults.  Mostly kids, but some adults.

Can people staying on Disney Dream cruise ship watching golden Mickey record  with their mobile phone their kids or themselves be interviewed before the start of the golden Mickeys.

On 5/5/2024 at 6:30 AM, Daphne Hope said:

Can people staying on Disney Dream cruise ship watching golden Mickey record  with their mobile phone their kids or themselves be interviewed before the start of the golden Mickeys.

If someone in your party is being interviewed on the red carpet, you should be able to record the interview on a phone. I don't line up in time to see the interviews, but I have taken pictures of my kids meeting characters in the area outside the theater, and I once had a cast member use my phone to film a quick video of a conversation my daughter and I had with Minnie Mouse.