P&O customer services

Has anyone ever had any joy contacting P&o's customer services if so can I have the number / email address you found .

It seems virtually impossible to make a complaint to P&o , my wife and I  recently celebrated our golden wedding anniversary on Arvia and my wife secretly arranged and payed for 2 gifts to be delivered to our cabin on the date but alas they never arrived .

My wife went down to reception and was told that no order had gone through , when we returned home she noticed on the bank statement that the order had been cancelled , now , my wife definitely did not cancel the order so we now wish to complain to P&o but we can't get through to them .

Please can someone provide a number .

Of no help with the contacting customer service ,but I can say I had a similar experience on our recent cruise and the on board reception informed me that shoreside had not relayed the correct information to the ship ,the result been that the surprise birthday package for my wife was in our cabin as we arrived in January, instead of March , it took a few visits to sort out the situation but by then the surprise was spoilt.

Best of luck and hope your complaint is dealt with when you eventually find a way to speak to somebody 

Is it possible that the gifts were not ordered within the required timescale? From memory these gifts need to be requested at least four days prior to sailing

3 hours ago, david63 said:

Is it possible that the gifts were not ordered within the required timescale? From memory these gifts need to be requested at least four days prior to sailing

Mine were ordered and paid for three months in advance , unfortunately neither shoreside or on board would accept responsibility 

After years of trying P and O on the phone and actually breaking one phone in frustration at being kept on hold, I have switched to emailing; the customer services form or address is on the My P and O cruises website.

I'm all sorted for my 2 back to backs on Britannia starting on Friday, but wanted to look at excursions for the next cruise on Aurora. I couldn't get in; the personaliser just kept saying "invalid booking reference" so I emailed.

I got an answer the same day suggesting that the problem might be my name being misspelt on their records for that cruise, and asking me to confirm all the names on my passport in correct order. They then came back the next day saying they had corrected their records and I should be able to access my personaliser. Great service, and it worked!

• Like 1