My Time Dining Reservations Not Showing On 'My Calendar' on App

I have made three My Time Dining reservations. I got the e-mail confirmations for all three, however none are showing up on 

'My Calendar' on the App like all of my entertainment reservations are. Any idea why?  Hope I have reservations.

I have printed all of my emailed confirmations which show the order number, guests, date & time. Will bring aboard and 

make sure they have them. Do I go to the Main Dining Room once onboard to verify this and make a couple more reservations?

Can the Main Dining Room make a reservation for Chops ? We have vouchers for free dinner & can make reservation for that till onboard. 

Posted (edited)

I made some of my MTD reservations several months ago and they still aren't showing up on the app. I wouldn't worry about it. Yes, always confirm any restaurant reservations as soon as you board the ship (at least we do). I do believe that the MDR can make your specialty dining reservations but, if not, just stop at one of them to do that, as well. Happy cruising! Cheers!

Oh, and be sure each of you does the safety briefing right away on the app, and visit your muster station to get checked off, so you can relax and enjoy your cruise! If you're a couple, only one of you needs to go to the muster station to have them check both of you off as completed.

Edited by SilkySal
add
  • Like 1

Lol I was already to ask.a similar question. Glad I used the search function.

I've got my receipt

Thanks for being here all.