Hotel near Port Canaveral with 2 bedrooms?

Has anyone found a hotel near port Canaveral that has 2 bedrooms? My mom is cruising with my family and we would like to be able to share a room for 1 night pre cruise to try to save some money if possible. We did this once in Miami, it was nice to save a little and it was just for 1 night. 

Thanks. 

We stayed at Cape Crossing Marina, Merritt Island. Vey close to port. We had cars. Depending on when you go could be pricey. Not a hotel condos and townhouses, very nice, pool  right on the river. They actually had a new House Boat you can rent.

• Like 2

Look at Residence Inn Port Canaveral. I believe they have a two bedroom suite with a small kitchen and living room. Each bedroom has its own bathroom.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marie51 said:

Look at Residence Inn Port Canaveral. I believe they have a two bedroom suite with a small kitchen and living room. Each bedroom has its own bathroom.

The Residence Inn PC does have a two bedroom suite, but each bedroom has a king bed only and the max capacity is 5 people. The The Holiday Inn Club Vacation PC two bedroom suite has a king in one bedroom, two full beds in the other and a max capacity of 9 people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KeepCalmBearOn said:

The Residence Inn PC does have a two bedroom suite, but each bedroom has a king bed only and the max capacity is 5 people. The The Holiday Inn Club Vacation PC two bedroom suite has a king in one bedroom, two full beds in the other and a max capacity of 9 people.

Yes, I realize this but the OP did not say how many people there will be, just asked for a hotel with 2 bedrooms😊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2024 at 9:59 AM, Allure18 said:

We stayed at Cape Crossing Marina, Merritt Island. Vey close to port. We had cars. Depending on when you go could be pricey. Not a hotel condos and townhouses, very nice, pool  right on the river. They actually had a new House Boat you can rent.

This was place looks great.  Is it near any other restaurants, groceries, etc….

I believe it has a bar style restaurant on the property, it was being completed when we stayed. You would need to uber or have a car.  Less than 10 min from a Publix, DD, ect. and places to get food.Place was spotless, we had 2 townhomes next to each other.

On 5/20/2024 at 11:57 AM, Mary229 said:

This was place looks great.  Is it near any other restaurants, groceries, etc….

No.

If you want to be close to restaurants then the suite hotels on Astronaut Blvd, like the Homewood Suites, Radisson Suites, Residence Inn, etc.

Do you need 2 bedrooms like the OP?