cant find the answer

I am getting mixed responses. I have read of the change in dining taking place in Sept and new reservations can be made on July17. My ? is when can you make main dining room reservations if you dont have status.Is it after the  reservation is made or do have to wait until final payment is made

They say you have to wait until final payment is made but I had no problem making my reservations before I made final payment. I did make my reservation using the "web version" that is in cruise personalizer on the Princess website. That shouldn't have made a difference but it did. I don't have "status". I hope this helps!

You ca make reservations as long as system works regardless status and final payment. 
Earlier this year I made dining reservations for A 10 days cruise and I knew I didn’t click ‘same time daily’ but the system decided to give me the same time. Also in my dining reservation it showed ‘xxx added you to a reservation’ . My point is there are still glitches…

55 minutes ago, t00thpix said:

I am getting mixed responses. I have read of the change in dining taking place in Sept and new reservations can be made on July17. My ? is when can you make main dining room reservations if you dont have status.Is it after the  reservation is made or do have to wait until final payment is made

MDR for cruises Sep 14 and after, reservations will be open to book or rebook MDR effective June 17th.  (Hopefully)

They used to say you had to wait until after FP, or be Elite, etc.  But, we all know many have been able to book in advance of FP.  So, just try it on June 17th or after.  Try the App or the website version of the App.

Should be interesting to see if they complete the update by then.

• Like 1