Problems with online shore excursion booking?

debway

Hi there - wondering if anyone else is having problems with the website when trying to complete a purchase of a shore excursion?

I'm trying to call and figure out why I'm getting the error message and even just purchase through an agent but the wait is taking forever.

The site has been non-functional for more than a week though now you can at least view your booking - previously I got the message, "Booking not found" which almost caused a panic. I rarely book shore excursions through the ship but I do like to see what is being offered. Very frustrating.

Our TA has tried to get through to them by phone but gave up after two hours on hold. 

Ann

• Thanks 1

Windstar has apparently undertaken major changes to their website and guess this work is still underway.  When I log in, it shows that we have no future bookings, even though we have 2 cruises booked!  If I didn't know that there was website work going on, I would have been pretty panicked. I'm sure that's the reason you can't book excursions...hopefully, this doesn't last much longer.

• Thanks 1