California Coastal Information and/or Patters

Tennant

I am looking for recently experiences on the Discovery Princess on a California coastal cruise.  Would love to see the patters to see how many of the Discovery enrichment activities are actually being offered on board.

Any other tips/tricks/advice for a California coastal cruise? We sail in October. 

Posted (edited)

@Tennant

hopefully someone that’s been on a California coastal will answer or post their patters a.k.a. event listings. The latest California coastal was April 27 to May 4 .LA to Vancouver and there is a thread out there that says just got off the Discovery Princess - @highloyo screen name. Maybe you could ask them ,they have not posted any Patters .

Although it was not a California coastal, it was a Mexican cruise on the Discovery Princess February 24 to March 2. @New2cruise2022 They had many patters, menus, and lots of information  & you can also find them under supervalue bros . 

I don’t know where your ship leaves from or gets into?  is your cruise round-trip? If so, Chicago to Long Beach on Southwest is my tip. The airport is very easy to get to and from the port of LA.

other tips/ tricks are out there. Don’t know what you’re looking for?

Edited by arizonaperson