Bless me Father for I have strayed. Just off a Princess Cruise.

I have sinned, I have sinned, please welcome me back into the fold but I have SINNED.

Just got off an Alaska Cruise with Princess and it it wasn't for the Aurora....

The entertainment was Uhhg - don't get me started darling, the cruise director and team were great but no DIVA level, the food was Meh to sub-Meh if you were not in a specialty restaurant and the crew although hard working had a certain indentured servitude feeling about their mood. But oh how they hawk for that "10" rating on the comment card.  To top it all off, the seemingly 

We are scheduled for our next VV adventure next year and the countdown has BEGUN!!

Really looking forward to the 2026 itineraries out of Vancouver.

• Haha 2

We always found Princess "just OK."  Good for Alaska where the attraction was the scenery and wildlife, but the ships themselves were nothing to be excited about.  Good for Japan. Entertainment barely OK except for Japan cruises.  Food....ok...We did upgrade to a suite on one cruise, and that was better dining.

14 hours ago, Cloud9 Bob said:

When I saw your title my knuckles twinged from the  times the nuns would rap them 🤣

I was forced to learn Guitar from a nun.  Let's just say I only play Air Guitar now.