Has anyone done the "Pompeii and a Taste of Sorrento" tour in Naples?

We are taking the Princess Sun in June 2025 for our 20th Wedding Anniversary. We have never done Europe, so we are going to do all the normal touristy things, so Pompei is definitely on the list. However, my husband is a HUGE lemoncello fan, and I would love to take him to a place that is a lemon grove and makes lemoncello. 

If you have taken this tour, does the factory have a grove, or is it just that, a factory?

Thank you!

I haven't taken this tour...yet, but will be doing a similar one in October on a Carnival cruise.

However, I was on a Med cruise last June and went on this tour that was organized by another cruiser - Fifty Shades of Lemon All Inclusive (italytoursharing.com) .

Although on the pricey side (we had eight people booked which was the sweet point for pricing), it was an excellent tour overall.  We didn't go to a large lemon grove, just a smaller one that was part of the private garden of the chef/owner of the restaurant where we had lunch that day.  The lunch was fantastic.  Each course incorporated lemon in some way.  We made a lemon liquor type drink, the setting of the restaurant was high up overlooking the sea. Prior to lunch we stopped in Ravello for about an hour, and then in Amalfi for about an hour (some nice shopping opportunities there, including Lemoncello).  I would do this tour again in a heartbeat!

Enjoy whatever you decide to do!