Nirvana Beach Bar - Love Beach

Cruise3518

I wanted to see if anyone has recently been to Nirvana Beach Bar on Love Beach. We will have a port day in Nassau in June and I am looking for a beach bar that has beach access that we can hang out at that is not crowded like Junkanoo. One that has chairs, food, drinks and restrooms. 

We were also considering Blue Lagoon. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2024 at 9:23 AM, Cruise3518 said:

I wanted to see if anyone has recently been to Nirvana Beach Bar on Love Beach. We will have a port day in Nassau in June and I am looking for a beach bar that has beach access that we can hang out at that is not crowded like Junkanoo. One that has chairs, food, drinks and restrooms. 

We were also considering Blue Lagoon. 

I was there in January.  It was $100 round trip for cab fare.  $10 cash pp to get in.  Person at entrance is the rudest person.  Just ignore her.  Beach is beautiful.  Lots of shade.  You do not need an umbrella.  Everything was cash.  Chairs were $7.

Food wise, we were not offered a menu for drinks or food even though we asked.  We were ignored.  Only locals were acknowledged.  Worst service.  Bathrooms and showers were nice.  Husband walked to a supermarket to get drinks and snacks for us.  If you can put up with the rudest people in the world and enjoy the place and don't mind the cab fare, then go for it.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 3:44 PM, Cruise3518 said:

Thanks so much for the reply.  They charged $10 per person to get in? I heard it was $5.00. Guess everything has gone up.  

You may be right.  Just make sure it's exact change.