Westminster Abbey

Anyone know when they extend tickets?  Right now tickets are only available until the end of June.  It has been that way for almost a month.  Thanks!

I think they release whole months at a time, just one calendar month ahead. For example, I believe on June 1st, July dates will be released. We are waiting for July dates to be released and I have June 1st on my calendar.

@nessz79 thanks but since mid April when I started looking dates were til the end of June.  It still is now too.  I googled and found an old thread somewhere where they emailed them March 2023 and they said mid May they would have July dates.  I emailed them late Friday afternoon.  I'll probably get a response back as they are putting up July dates!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2024 at 4:14 PM, dickinson said:

@nessz79 thanks but since mid April when I started looking dates were til the end of June.  It still is now too.  I googled and found an old thread somewhere where they emailed them March 2023 and they said mid May they would have July dates.  I emailed them late Friday afternoon.  I'll probably get a response back as they are putting up July dates!

Well it's June 1 and still nothing there. Strange!