Making dinner reservations on future cruises - when will I be able to do that?

I have Platinum status.  I had made some dinner reservations for our September cruise to Norway, but they got removed from the Princess App when they did the most recent maintenance.

I think I read somewhere that I will be able to make reservations again starting June 17.  Is that correct?  If not, when will I be able to remake my dinner reservations for this cruise?

Thanks.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

I have Platinum status.  I had made some dinner reservations for our September cruise to Norway, but they got removed from the Princess App when they did the most recent maintenance.

I think I read somewhere that I will be able to make reservations again starting June 17.  Is that correct?  If not, when will I be able to remake my dinner reservations for this cruise?

Thanks.

For the new dining program, yes supposedly June 17th and beyond is when one may start making reservations as long as they have everything set up properly. This is for cruises on or after September 14, 2024.

From Princess-

Starting on April 15, 2024, the new approach will launch on Princess voyages departing September 14, 2024 and beyond. To support these changes and the transition to the new system, main dining reservations that already have been made for voyages sailing September 14 and beyond for any ship except Sun Princess will be cancelled. Main dining reservations for guests sailing through September 13 will not be affected.

Starting June 17, booked guests will be able to use the app ahead of their voyage to opt for traditional seating in a dedicated dining room with the same waiter, same table and same time each night, or flexible dining, allowing them to enjoy dinner at any available time and table size of their choosing in either the Reservable or Open Seating dining rooms. 

This change does not affect guests booked in specialty dining restaurants or suite or reserve collection accommodations, who enjoy a dedicated dining room on Princess ships, where no reservations are required.

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Like 1

Any idea what time it is likely to be available on June 17, midnight or start of business or some random time? Have to work it in with time difference here in Aust.