Finding a List of Confirmed and Waitlisted Excursions

I'm confirmed and/or waitlisted for my excursions on an upcoming cruise. I'd like to see a list of the entire itinerary, but can only see calendar (doesn't show all excursions) or list (I have to click thought each day) options. Isn't there a place I can't see a list ON ONE PAGE?

Posted (edited)

If you go to your booking and click Show My Itinerary -- it defaults to a List View -- then chose a Calendar View -- you will see all your booked excursions as well as your specialty dining reservations in a Calendar format.  I don't think it shows wait list.

Alternatively you can go to your bookings and scroll down to Shore Excursions -- and click Customize.   Then scroll to to bottom and there is a list by port of everything reserved.

Edited by PaulMCO
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PaulMCO said:

If you go to your booking and click Show My Itinerary -- it defaults to a List View -- then chose a Calendar View -- you will see all your booked excursions as well as your specialty dining reservations in a Calendar format.  I don't think it shows wait list.

Alternatively you can go to your bookings and scroll down to Shore Excursions -- and click Customize.   Then scroll to to bottom and there is a list by port of everything reserved.

Thanks! It's the "summary" I was looking for. 

7 hours ago, PaulMCO said:

This is great for excursions but unfortunately does not show onboard culinary classes.

It seems as though every time I make a change to add an excursion or a culinary class, the next day I get an email that has them all summarized in various formats which more than suit my needs.  And unsolicited, two weeks ago which was about 80 days before our cruise we got another “preliminary” schedule and this one showed so-called Formal Nights as well. That might have been after we were able to make our specialty restaurant reservations and the document is pretty all-inclusive.

4 minutes ago, Bruce61 said:

It seems as though every time I make a change to add an excursion or a culinary class, the next day I get an email that has them all summarized in various formats which more than suit my needs.  And unsolicited, two weeks ago which was about 80 days before our cruise we got another “preliminary” schedule and this one showed so-called Formal Nights as well. That might have been after we were able to make our specialty restaurant reservations and the document is pretty all-inclusive.

Where are formal nights indicated? Would they show up under the itineraries on the sailing's main page?