I made dinner reservations in spedicalty restaurants for 6/22/2024 cruise, but don't see them

alijay

I made 2 dinner reservations in specialty reservations  on the app for my June 22 cruise, but I don't see them anyplace.   Where can I find them?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, alijay said:

I made 2 dinner reservations in specialty reservations  on the app for my June 22 cruise, but I don't see them anyplace.   Where can I find them?

Thank you.

On the APP go to dining reservations. Look at the upper right corner for a ‘heart’. Click on this and all you dining reservations should appear.

• Like 1

In addition to @wallyjsuggestion…on the App click on the SD that you booked, move down, you should see the date you booked.

If that doesn’t work, check the website version of the App, cruise personalizer, Dine my way.  

They are updating the dining the App, so that may be causing some issues until June 17th.  Not supposed to affect SD or cruises before Sep 14th, but we know how that goes.

Let us know if you find them.  And print our your travel summary showing your confirmed SD.