Ascent: Current Specialty Dining Prices?

GMIAC

You can make a reservation for Le Grand Bistro once on the ship.  They recently went to an ala carte menu.  Someone recently posted the new menu with prices but I don’t have it.

You can find the prices for the specialty restaurants in your cruise planner.  There are some flash sales going on this weekend so you may get a decent discount.

• Like 1

Thanks! If I have onboard credit, can I use that when booking online? I only see an option to pay with a credit card. Are these also refundable?

10 minutes ago, GMIAC said:

Thanks! If I have onboard credit, can I use that when booking online? I only see an option to pay with a credit card. Are these also refundable?

If the OBC is from Celebrity it should show up in tge cruise lander and you can use it to pay for purchase in the Cruise Planner.  
If the OBC is coming from your travel agent that money is not available until you are onboard.  

8 minutes ago, jelayne said:

If the OBC is from Celebrity it should show up in tge cruise lander and you can use it to pay for purchase in the Cruise Planner.  
If the OBC is coming from your travel agent that money is not available until you are onboard.  

If it's the latter, can I reserve dining with a credit card and then have OB services apply the charge to my OB credit? I suspect I can. 

When you make the reservation your credit card is immediately charged.  I believe that use OBC they would have to cancel the reservation to generate the credit to your card then rebook using OBC, whether or not you would be charged the full price rather than the discounted price in the CP is unknown.

If the OBC is from your TA it may be refundable OBC, in which case if you don’t spend it all the unspent portion is refunded to your the card you paid for the cruise with.  Check with the source of your OBC to find out if it is Refundable or NonRefundable.  OBC from Celebrity is Non Refundable.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, jelayne said:

You can make a reservation for Le Grand Bistro once on the ship.  They recently went to an ala carte menu.  Someone recently posted the new menu with prices but I don’t have it...

Is the a la carte pricing for Le Grand Bistro exclusive to Ascent? I was checking out Le Grand Bistro onboard Apex for my upcoming cruise and it's still showing prix fixe lunch of $36 for sailing out of Southampton, (Advertised price includes 20% gratuity)

2 hours ago, dreamer321 said:

Is the a la carte pricing for Le Grand Bistro exclusive to Ascent? I was checking out Le Grand Bistro onboard Apex for my upcoming cruise and it's still showing prix fixe lunch of $36 for sailing out of Southampton, (Advertised price includes 20% gratuity)

I don’t recall if the post with the new a la carte specified which ship they were on.  Right now for our booked cruises the app is not showing any menus at all.