Book of 15 tickets for buses and ferry

Lreeves316

Hi all! We’re leaving this Sunday on the Ncl Joy to Bermuda. I want to take the free ferry over to St George then a bus to the caves. From there, a bus to aquarium then a bus to Hamilton. Eventually, maybe after harbor nights, a ferry back to the dockyard. I’m seeing they sell a book of 15 tickets that could be used for buses and ferries. Could I buy this when the ferry drops us off in St. George? Can I purchase it close to the dockyard over there? Thanks for any info you have. 

Ticket booklets are sold in St. George’s at the post office. It is a few blocks from the ferry dock. You need the 14 zone booklet which costs $37.50. The booklets are not sold at the Dockyard. Booklets also sold in Hamilton at the post office and they should have them available at the ferry terminal and bus terminal in Hamilton. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

Booklets also sold in Hamilton at the post office and they should have them available at the ferry terminal and bus terminal in Hamilton. 

We were there earlier this month and confirm we purchased the booklet at the ferry terminal at Hamilton. Credit card required. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

Ticket booklets are sold in St. George’s at the post office. It is a few blocks from the ferry dock. You need the 14 zone booklet which costs $37.50. The booklets are not sold at the Dockyard. Booklets also sold in Hamilton at the post office and they should have them available at the ferry terminal and bus terminal in Hamilton. 

Thank you so much for this information! I’ll see if hubby wants to trek to post office for booklet or just buy the one day passes. Do you happen to know the best way to get to Clearwater Beach from St. George’s dock? I’m thinking probably a cab. 

2 hours ago, mets07 said:

We were there earlier this month and confirm we purchased the booklet at the ferry terminal at Hamilton. Credit card required. 

Thanks for the information. Thought we could save some money with the booklet but I guess that’s why they make it a little harder to get. We weren’t going into Hamilton just taking Ncl free ferry to St. Georges then buses to caves and aquarium.  Probably just get 3 one day passes unless hubby wants to walk to St. Georges post office lol 

35 minutes ago, Lreeves316 said:

Thank you so much for this information! I’ll see if hubby wants to trek to post office for booklet or just buy the one day passes. Do you happen to know the best way to get to Clearwater Beach from St. George’s dock? I’m thinking probably a cab. 

It is not much of a trek. Do the math. The one day pass or single tokens may be best. You can get those in the Dockyard. The best way from St. George’s to Clearwater is a taxi. You might have to catch the taxi at the taxi stand in the town square. There is a bus from St. George to Clearwater but it only runs once an hour. 

• Like 1