What to do in Sardinia in November

envy4u

On the Diamond Princess and not sure what to do other than to go to the historic core/centre. Probably too chilly to go to the beach in November? All suggestions welcome 

12 hours ago, envy4u said:

not sure what to do other than to go to the historic core/centre. Probably too chilly to go to the beach in November?

It would have been helpful had you named the port as cruise ships visit a few ports in Sardinia including Olbia, Cagliari and Alghero.

Assuming it could be Cagliari,  have you already searched for and read some of the past threads as they may have info and/or suggestions useful to you?.  If not, choose from these

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?q=cagliari&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=464

If it is Olbia, choose from these.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?q=olbia&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=464

And check the usual Tourist Information websites, Tripadvisor, Youtube etc for suggestions, and any others which appear in results when you internet search "(name of town) tourist information" or similar.

We have also always found good DIY self guided walking tours of (name of town), simply play around with the search wording.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, envy4u said:

I like to hear what passengers actually do rather than just use google. 

That is exactly what I gave you on the link in my post #2 above.  The  reference to Googling was because I thought you might want to (or need to as it is November) consider some possible indoor sights or activities as the majority of ships will visit in hotter summer months when pax are more interested in beaches.

Have you joined any Roll Call for your sailing as that would be an opportunity to ask what fellow passengers plan to do, also to find out if any have arranged a private tour and are looking for others like yourself to join.

Edited by edinburgher

14 minutes ago, edinburgher said:

That is exactly what I gave you on the link in my post #2 above.  The  reference to Googling was because I thought you might want to (or need to as it is November) consider some possible indoor sights or activities as the majority of ships will visit in hotter summer months when pax are more interested in beaches.

Thanks