Cheese & Wine Tasting In Ensenada

mousey

I’m looking for a wine and cheese store in Ensenada that offers tastings. Can we buy cheese and bring it back to the ship and to the U.S.? Thanks for any info😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2024 at 11:09 PM, mousey said:

I’m looking for a wine and cheese store in Ensenada that offers tastings. Can we buy cheese and bring it back to the ship and to the U.S.? Thanks for any info😁

You can bring back commercially packaged solid hard or soft cheeses (as long as the cheese does not contain meat or pour like a liquid i.e. ricotta or cottage cheese).  Sorry can't help you with the wine/cheese store as we go into the wine country for that.  I do recall some of the larger wineries do have tasing rooms in town.  Maybe Marisma Wine Bar, Rolu Vinícola, or Ensenada Vinos.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2024 at 12:09 AM, mousey said:

Which cruise line are you sailing with? I know Princess has a nice wine tasting tour you go to two places Cetto is one. We had wine and cheese at one stop with a winery tour then could shop for cheese and wine in their store. This stop they gave you a bottle of wine. The other was a favorite of all of us pizza, not that great but four different wines your choice all good. I bought so many sauces, jams, so many items. We ended up shipping everything home from my sisters in CA.

Worth checking with whichever line your on for a wine tasting tour.