Crystal Society

free101girl

My husband and I have sailed on Crystal twice, most recently in 2011. Obviously that was under the old, old ownership! We’re thinking about another cruise with them, so I tried logging into the Crystal site. Not surprisingly, I couldn’t get my old login to work, and my email was not in their system to do a password reset. So I made a new account. My question is, how would I associate the new account with my Crystal Society number? There doesn’t seem to be any obvious way to add it, although I gather (from a thread I just read here) that the new owners have retained the information about past cruises. Am I missing something, or would I have to call them and get it added?

I agree with Terry that this is likely something only Crystal can help with.

FWIW, from what I’ve seen so far, my web account is disassociated from my data in Crystal’s old CRM system, and even my CS Number.  My agent supplied my CS number when she booked my cruise, and linked the old CS account with the booking, but I haven’t seen any connection between my web “account” and the legacy CRM data yet.  The connection with my booking was made by email address.

Vince

Everyone had to establish a new log in.  

At the time your TA makes your booking they can ensure that your Crystal Society number is associated with your new booking.  You do nothing on this. They will handle this with Crystal.  

Just be sure your TA knows your Crystal Society number.  It will be on your last booking with old Crystal or they should be able to get it with new Crystal by providing some information about yourself.

Keith

Question along the same lines.  We sailed 5 times with OC and will FINALLY be back on board in summer 2025.  Are we entitled to the $150 pp shipboard credit for the 5 cruise milestone?  Or does this reset with NC?  Our TA didn't seem to think we were eligible for the ship board credit, but I'd thought someone with recent experience may have more insight.😉. TIA!

Jen

32 minutes ago, rungirl1124 said:

Are we entitled to the $150 pp shipboard credit for the 5 cruise milestone?  Or does this reset with NC?  

Yes, your previous cruises associated with that Society number count - so any new milestones achieved with cruises on new Crystal will count and the next cruise will count as #5 for you 

• Like 2

Jen, I just wanted to add to what stickman1990 said just so you know a bit more about how the program works. For many years old Crystal allowed you to use the milestone on the cruise that you reached a milestone level. So for many years on your 5th Crystal Cruise you could use the milestone.  I believe the last time the program was revised under old Crystal it was changed so the earliest the milestone could be used would be the cruise after one reached that level.  New Crystal kept with this program rule.

With all this said I would have your TA write to Crystal Society to confirm that you are eligible for this fifth milestone and to request that it be applied to your 2025 sailing.  It may take a few days to get this in place but once in place your TA can get an updated Crystal invoice reflecting this.  We had this done for an upcoming cruise so have been through the process with new Crystal.

Keith

• Like 2