On the Pursuit - The Kimberley Coast, Indonesia & PNG - and a really keen choo-choo train!

oh, and by the way, I hurriedly snapped this pic on the transfer from the Shangri La hotel to the Sydney airport - I'm unequivocally impressed with any culture which can place eight letter-O's in a four syllable place name.  

IMG_3738.thumb.jpeg.6978db85dc200912f9ed4f7f352ea6c7.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We're back home, after a sleep-deprived set of flights. (actually I'm late with this, I did sleep for about 13 hours at home last night, mostly because I can't sleep on planes and so had been awake about 28 hours straight) 

Ennyhoo.  I kindly thank all for coming along with us and offering thoughts/questions along the way.  It's actually not too far into the future that there may be another such thread, to be followed or ignored, as those in the Free World are at liberty to decide. 

And yes, in case anyone was concerned 🙄......the two juvenile delinquents, Butch and Sundance, were delirious at our return.  

IMG_3160.thumb.jpeg.22666da7b17babd85dfd85eb0cd436a3.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shark b8 said:

We're back home, after a sleep-deprived set of flights. (actually I'm late with this, I did sleep for about 13 hours at home last night, mostly because I can't sleep on planes and so had been awake about 28 hours straight) 

Ennyhoo.  I kindly thank all for coming along with us and offering thoughts/questions along the way.  It's actually not too far into the future that there may be another such thread, to be followed or ignored, as those in the Free World are at liberty to decide. 

And yes, in case anyone was concerned 🙄......the two juvenile delinquents, Butch and Sundance, were delirious at our return.  

IMG_3160.thumb.jpeg.22666da7b17babd85dfd85eb0cd436a3.jpeg

I love seeing your pets at the end of your journeys.  Our dog and cat  were overjoyed to see us. Even our cat came running to meet us at the door.  They send knowing greetings to your two.  

Edited by SLSD
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2024 at 7:28 PM, shark b8 said:

A stowaway in the suite.

IMG_3708.thumb.jpeg.0d63a3a10a5f26404903e56354735e71.jpeg

I remember on one cruise we took (in the Med?) that there was an issue with moths.  I think it was on embarkation day that we were told that we would be delayed in being given access to our suites because a moth inspection was going on.