Carnival's Beauty Salon Hair (Pictures)

Wennfred

This is the Updo Wendy got from the Spa, The first one cost 60.00 with a 10.00 tip. Those pictures you can see on my "Live from the Valor" thread. Shes in the Red Dress. These pictures here are from the 2nd Formal Dinner and this one cost 52.50 because of a special.

IMG_8475_800x533.jpg

IMG_8473_800x533.jpg

IMG_8476_800x533.jpg

IMG_8472_800x533.jpg

wennfred%20copy_400x600.jpg

Fred, thanks so much for the photos. They did a beautiful job! Wendy's hair looks so pretty and the price is good too - I paid $75 last year for my daughter to get her updo plus a tip. I'm surprised at the good price. Thanks for taking the time to post those photos and you two look great!

hey fred!!!

what a great picture!!! hope you guys had a great time!!! my daughter and i leave on the elation on thursday!!! can't wait.... it is a suprise for her.... i am not telling her until the morning of!!:p hard to keep the secret though!!! how was the cvc onboard?? all go well? do they have an office onboard that ship?? they don't have one on the elation..... hope i still get great perks!!! ;)

rebecca

Very nice.

I had my hair done like that once--man, they must have put in 1.000 bobby pins!

This updo was ok with bobby pins, there must of been like 20, but in the past we were finding bobby pins way into christmas:eek:

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Three of us want to get partial (front) braids done the first day if possible. Do you know when the salon starts taking appointments? Any trouble making yours?

thanks!

Do you know when the salon starts taking appointments? Any trouble making yours?

How long did the updo take to do? Did you have trouble getting an appointment for that day?

You call 1140 to make your appointment any time, also you can go up to make your appointments when you first arrive. It takes Wendy 1 hours because she has alot of hair and also long hair.

No trouble making an appointment, they will squeeze you in if its full.

Archived