HELP Clueless cruiser leaves in 4 days !!!

flightiebel

Wow only 4 days until my first cruise !!! Any tips or help that you can give me would be great !!! I am scared as I have never cruised before, anything I should know before I sail away?

flightiebel, we're all pretty anxious at the start of our first cruise but it doesn't take long to start enjoying it! So just relax and enjoy yourself and think of how much more you know (by being a member of the cruisecritic boards) than most of the other cruisers onboard.

After you get onboard and find your cabin, just start exploring your beautiful ship! Have a wonderful cruise!

Don't be scared. Maybe reading a lot of the messages here can make a new cruiser feel anxious for fear they will make a fashion misstep or do the worng thing here or there, but cruising isn't really as regimented as one might think.

There are so many fun and relaxing things to enjoy on a cruise. There just isn't time to do it all, in fact. Trying to do it all and cram every last activity into a cruise can take away some of the fun. Being on the ocean is relaxing in and of itself. The air is so pure. The ocean is so pretty.

I'm one who says it doesn't even matter where the ship is going. Have a wonderful time.

Wow! You're almost there! From here on out, it goes by quickly. You are going to have a great time. Everyone gets a bit apprehensive right before sailing. Remember to catch a sunrise/sunset at sea, make a new friend, try a new food (there's TONS to choose from;) ) and enjoy your family and your vacation. You deserve it! Have a super time....write when you get home and tell us all about it:D

Archived