Live from Celebrity Reflection: Quick 4 day Getaway 9/16/2024

jam19872016

Nice!! Starts at 945 but already going...my favorite activity. 

Screenshot_20240916-213636_Celebrity.thumb.jpg.4ff328fbc83d4fe626628d24bc08bc37.jpg

17265370858044386028858532341834.thumb.jpg.9f9a9b597382f0fba024f9601ace04ce.jpg

Green- we built this city 🎶 

Red- something en Español 🎶 

Blue- 🤷‍♂️ this one either guess I'll hanging out on green 🤣 

I'm getting old don't know the modern music gotta hang out on the 80s channel.

• Like 1

And still no fan in the room. I am beyond pissed at the lack of customer service. I have done everything I am supposed to do. The cheerleaders from any cruise line will say when you post a negative review "why didn't you try to resolve on the ship." I have. I've gotten nowhere. I am going down again, this time I am past cool, calm, and collected. I want what was promised now. No more brush offs. Fix this NOW. I am not sober enough to be dealing with a problem, but here is where I am at. Modern luxery my foot. I can't even have a simple pleasure that is not prohibited by their own FAQ or any follow up that I don't initiate. I have NEVER been denied my fan in all my cruises. I have had exactly two instances prior to this that required a follow up on the ship, and both were resolved immediately and with grace. This is utter bull spit at this point and customer service is on par with nothing I have ever experienced.

• Like 6

Spoke to the supervisor. He said all the right things. Apologized and agreed to get clarification from his  supereriors about the policy but that security has his hands tied at the moment.

I can appreciate that he has training in deescalation. They seem to have found a fan "if it's working". He did seem genuinely concerned about making things right.

I asked can I expect a fan in 15 minutes or less and he said yes. So fingers crossed this will at last be resolved. 

• Like 4

Consider it closed.

No fan.

Maybe I zeroed in on this and made it into an a bigger issue than it needed to be. But the issue is closed. Not resolved. Closed.

I will gather my thoughts and make a post cruise review, but in the interest of getting this back on the rails, I'm done with the fan saga until the cruise is over.

Good night.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

Some late night snacks to drown my blues.

20240917_002313.thumb.jpg.d9a0176fc4755e1f95d78a3490c09ad0.jpg

I had my heart set on a nice glass of milk to wash it down with but it was empty. 

And a pepper cruet that looks like a lighthouse. Or put a spinner on the top, insert a battery, and there’s a little fan. NB Remember for take the pepper out first.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

And still no fan in the room. I am beyond pissed at the lack of customer service. I have done everything I am supposed to do. The cheerleaders from any cruise line will say when you post a negative review "why didn't you try to resolve on the ship." I have. I've gotten nowhere. I am going down again, this time I am past cool, calm, and collected. I want what was promised now. No more brush offs. Fix this NOW. I am not sober enough to be dealing with a problem, but here is where I am at. Modern luxery my foot. I can't even have a simple pleasure that is not prohibited by their own FAQ or any follow up that I don't initiate. I have NEVER been denied my fan in all my cruises. I have had exactly two instances prior to this that required a follow up on the ship, and both were resolved immediately and with grace. This is utter bull spit at this point and customer service is on par with nothing I have ever experienced.

They will fake something in the FAQ document.

• Like 1