Hop on Hop off double Deckers in London

Casshew

Hi

The other hop on hop off tour provider is the Original Tour check out www.theoriginaltour.co.uk

These have been going since 1951 and have a live guide rather than a commentary. Their ticket is slightly cheaper but is valid for only 24 hours.

Anyway check out the two websites and see which one suites your needs best.

Sue G

• 5 months later...
Hi

There really is not a lot between them try www.bigbus.co.uk . The ticket is £20 per adult which covers 48 hours but if you buy on line the cost is £18. They do fast track tickets for the attractions.

I work in London so if you have any other questions.

Sue

In case anyone is still interested in this, the Big Bus tickets are now (since 1.April 2006) only valid for 24 hours. The Original Tour Co. tickets are also only good for 24 hours but include several other perks, such as a free short Thames boat trip.

We used the Big Bus HOHO last October and loved it. I believe they also have a Thames River cruise, because my map of the stops shows it. It goes from Westminster to the Tower of London.

Not only is it a great way to see the sights and have the narration, but we used it for just plain transportation around the city. I booked us in a hotel with a stop within a few blocks, and we went back and forth, using the HOHO bus as our transportation.

We also bought our tickets online, and just got on the bus and gave the printout to the bus driver. Very easy.

Archived