The Pearl

fourxk

Does anyone know where the Pearl is going in the fall of '07. It has itineraries through Sept for Alaska......then it vanishes!

Jane

They have not even posted winter 2006 yet. The plan for that time is 5/9 day cruises from Miami.

Oct, 2007 who knows- The Gem will be replacing the Dawn in NYC. The Dawn will go to Miami. Not sure the will have the Jewel. the Dawn, and the Pearl all in Miami winter 07/08.

We all will know in the fall of 2006

I sort of hope they keep some ship with a 5/9 schedule. There have been a couple times we've been in FL and a 5 would fit our schedule. And of course, I find the idea of a 9 day S. Caribbean cruise from the Miami intriguing.

jmo

-Monte

Does anyone know where the Pearl is going in the fall of '07. It has itineraries through Sept for Alaska......then it vanishes!

Jane

It is going to be abducted by aliens. :eek:

NCL has only posted the Summer 2007 Alaska cruises so far.

Bermuda, Hawaii and anywhere else in the world outside of Alaska cruises for the 2007 season haven't been posted past April 2007 yet, and you're worried about the winter season for 2007-2008 for one ship.

Have a little patience. They will be posted when NCL wants to post them.

I expect NCL will post the rest of the Summer 2007 cruises before May, and th e Winter 2007-2008 cruises before September, at the latest.

Archived