C/c Gathering

anley

Has anyone out there done a c/c gathering with NCL? If so can you help me?

I sent a fax to them as per instructions 5 days ago and have not heard anything frome them. Is there a special number to call or fax or do they take a long time getting this done . I was on the Norwegian Dawn in Sept but someone else set it up. I really enjoyed it and thought it was well worth the effort to do it.

Thanks in advance

Anley:):)

I sent a fax to them as per instructions 5 days ago and have not heard anything frome them. Is there a special number to call or fax or do they take a long time getting this done . I was on the Norwegian Dawn in Sept but someone else set it up. I really enjoyed it and thought it was well worth the effort to do it.

Thanks in advance

we are interested in having a cc gathering too. do we have to set it up with ncl first?? who do u contact? we have about 30 people so far if all our callers show. we are sailing on the spirit 4/16/06 . any info would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi Anley,

My wife did it for your cruise, Lastingtouch.

Yulexi Perez was the person she contacted.

We're going again on 4/26/06 and someone else has set one up. I see who they contacted and let you know.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

I think it's possible there will be snacks, but not a sure thing. I've been to three CC M&G's. Two on the Dawn and one on the Sun. The two on the Dawn were in Dazzles and the Star Bar and were attended by about 30 or so people in each one. Had snacks and staff visits. The one in the Sun was in a conference room, attended by 14 and had nothing.

Ours was on the Sun on day 2 in the observation bar. NCL provided juice, water, coffee, tea and very good cookies. About 35 people attended. One person from the group had brought name tags. Hello, my name is....

seemed a bit corny but was nice for name challenged people like myself. Some starting using their real names while others held on to their CC names.

Many of us had already met at sail-away because at the last minute we decided we were too curious to wait till day two for the official meet. And we agreed to meet at Champs bar at sail-away wearing a leih (sp). At least 20 showed up for that and not all the same people who were there the next day.

Good luck.

Archived