updated pics of Sensation????

Nevermind just change our cruise to be back on the Fantasy for the 4 day to Nassau and HMC!! Just thought we would add the day and the island..... Didnt really mind being on the Sensation, but we were just on it, the very last cruise right before FEMA got it, and we wanted to go on the Fantasy....

Just wondering if anyone has any recent pics of the Sensation since coming out of drydock.

Sensation 10/05/06

I have a couple from penthouse suite U90 and of the ship from Nassau, but don't know how to upload them.

For the most part, it looks really good, but plumbing is not yet fully operational.

:p

• 2 weeks later...

dagsmimi

are you able to email the pics of U90. I am greatly interested in what the cabin looks like. we are in U111 on 5/14/06. Also what deck did you board on at Pt Canaveral. Just curious as to where they board at. it as been a while since we have been on one of carnivals smaller ships. My email is mbolchoz@comcast.net if you are able to email pics

thanks. sounds like they are getting most of the kinks fixed.

thanks again

Cheri :)

I was in U74 CAT12 on the Sensation last year. The tub is about the size of a standard bath tub in your house. Unless you're rather small people or want to be VERY close, I don't think you can fit two people. It is much better than the bathroom in a smaller cabin though in that you have a tub as opposed to a stand up stall with a curtain and a tiny lip to hopefully hold the water in the stall...

Wigglebay,

We are sailing on the Sensation on July 9th. U111 is one the cabins we have. Let us know how it is. We also have U107 and U103. We have 11 people going. This will be a first cruise for some.

TripletDad

TripletDad

I will send you pics of the room when we get back. This will be our 5th cruise on Carnival, & 1st time on a smaller ship in a long time. I will also be writing a review when we get back. Also can someone tell me how to post the pics on CC please?

Cheri:)

I would really like to see the updated pictures of the Sensation suites too if possible. Also, does anyone know if two people can fit in the whirlpool tub in the penthouse suite?

These are normal size, but very nice new jacuzzis. If you're lucky, they'll actually hook yours up so the jets will work and the shower works! Ours didn't!

:mad:

These are normal size, but very nice new jacuzzis. If you're lucky, they'll actually hook yours up so the jets will work and the shower works! Ours didn't!

I am sorry to hear that yours wasn't working. Hopefully in 6 months they will have them all working fine when we go. So would you say that 2 people can fit in the nice new normal size jacuzzi? Thanks.

I am sorry to hear that yours wasn't working. Hopefully in 6 months they will have them all working fine when we go. So would you say that 2 people can fit in the nice new normal size jacuzzi? Thanks.

If you can both fit your home bathtub, you can fit in this one! I could manage it.

Do you mean that your shower did not work???:eek:

We are booked in U90 also (though they will have a few months to work the bugs out!)

If you could e-mail a few interior (ship and cabin) pics, that would be GRRRRREAT!!

gatrnol@hotmail.com

THANKS!!

Tom

Do you mean that your shower did not work???:eek:

We are booked in U90 also (though they will have a few months to work the bugs out!)

If you could e-mail a few interior (ship and cabin) pics, that would be GRRRRREAT!!

gatrnol@hotmail.com

THANKS!!

Tom

Maybe you could post those interior pics on here so we could all see them??? That would be great! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived