DAWN 3-26 Thoughts, Comments and .... Follies

captNcrunch

Good after Easter morning to all :). Nice day with the extended family yesterday. Back to normal today. Yard looks like it's time to do the mowing thing again :(. At least I did manage to get the mower started last week, just didn't take it out of the shed :p. Have a good week all.

Big Al -

It looks like the chat has come full circle.......

I first asked you what a snowblower was and now you're thinking about your lawnmower. I guess that's how you gauge the true change of seasons back there.

BTW, I do know what a lawnmower is......something that wakes one fromthe afternoon nap, and makes the grass shorter as well as creating a lovely fresh cut scent.

See, I'm mechanically inclined.........:D

I'm impressed, Pirate :p. You are just about right on the seasons thing. It's either lawnmower in front or snow blower in front. Used to be a leaf shredder time, but now the trees are gone so we're back to two :). Only problem is the snow doesn't keep growing after you clear it off, unlike the stupid grass. Let's see ... astroturf?....green macadam?

No more reviews ? Whats the deal ? :D

While enjoying a cup a joe in the brisk morning air, a passenger fell down the flight of stairs leading from the Bimini to the Pool Deck, I immediately flagged down one of the senior crew on the deck ( they were all over the place the entire cruise) he reached for his phone and called for help, the announcement went out and in less than 5 minutes no fewer than 10 responders were on the scene, They had every piece of portable medical equiptment possible, they were undoubtedly well prepared for any type of injury or medical situation that they might encounter. The passenger was eventually taken to the medical center in a wheel chair, and was okay except for a few bumps and briuses. This eyewitness account gave me some assurances about how well the ship really is able to handle emergency medical situations. :D :D

Archived