DAWN 3-26 Thoughts, Comments and .... Follies

captNcrunch

Also one of the biggest factors was the great bunch of CC people who made up the Cruisin' Fools group. It started with our pre-cruise trip to the Stage Deli in the city and just got better as the voyage moved on. It was always great fun to be walking through the ship and hear your name called, then stopping to compare notes or visit with the people we were more than pleased to call friends. I'd sail with them again anytime.

It was great sailing with you,as well, Al! Looking forward to seeing you on a ship soon. Don't forget to bring Geri and Hal along too (oh, and I guess Theresa Too!!;) )

Lady Sharon -

As soon as I unpack the 212 pounds of crap (no joke, and I left the coats at my sis') I'll scann and send. I'll also post on the site.

So, Isaac, I see you haven't linked your pix yet......all the pix are ones I took and then Melanie's album, you all need to add your photos ao we have EVERYONES take. We can pick choose and trade. Tom doesn't really have a bum squeeze, does he? Not after Melanie's wet clothes...my son must never see these vacation pix.

Worry not, you are now part of our alternate reality, count on us turning up when you least expect us. I sometimes just drop out of the sky.....:rolleyes:

Wait, I think I am missing something:confused:

Quick room service breakfast, 8 am tour, what the heck was I thinking?

Today is the Belize Paradise Catamaran Reef Snorkel and Beach Tour.

Motorized Cat, nice boat quite fast. 20 Min ride to the reef, weather is overcast and looks like rain. Snorkeling is very good, saw two eagle rays swimming in tandem :D . Reef is in good shape, lots of fish and coral. 1 Hour stop, now off to Bannister Caye, for the beach break! Its raining :mad: beach looks wonderful, out in the middle of no where! Can't comment on the swimming, or the food. The bar was fully stocked, and a bit on the high side, but then again they have a captive audience. :rolleyes: Sun is back out and now it's off to the City on the tender. Nice tender ride to shore, plenty of places at the pier to poke around, not much in town!

Another chicken cesar, and off to the Pearly Kings for some singing and some trivial trivia.

Dinner at Impressions, nice setting, not impressed with the menu tonight, Mediterranean night, so order a double cesar and the always available chicken breast. Got only a single cesar :D . Service was a bit weak tonight. Oh well one out of 7 ain't bad.

Deck Party tonight, Irish Dancers were GREAT, too bad I didn't join them we would have one, but the hip was acting up :D they got beat out by the Ballerina's BOO HISS! I think we are all having too much Fun!

Also one of the biggest factors was the great bunch of CC people who made up the Cruisin' Fools group. It started with our pre-cruise trip to the Stage Deli in the city and just got better as the voyage moved on. It was always great fun to be walking through the ship and hear your name called, then stopping to compare notes or visit with the people we were more than pleased to call friends. I'd sail with them again anytime.

Could not agree more, best group we have sailed with in a long long time. Let's get together and do it again!

Big Al, Hi to all your crew, hope that Gerri is taking good care of Hal, he needs it!

I'm sure Hal is quite well taken care of :p. They too are getting back into the reality thing.

Hope you guys can get your part 2 cruise together. Looks like it's a strong possibility. We'd like to, but our budget is looking at 2 weeks in Italy next year so we are on cruising hold for a bit :(.

I'm sure Hal is quite well taken care of :p. They too are getting back into the reality thing.

Hope you guys can get your part 2 cruise together. Looks like it's a strong possibility. We'd like to, but our budget is looking at 2 weeks in Italy next year so we are on cruising hold for a bit :(.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Theresa, Hal & Geri. :) I'm sure there will be a Cruisin' Fools Part III....maybe we'll see you all then! :D

Have a great day!

Lady Sharon -

Tom doesn't really have a bum squeeze, does he? Not after Melanie's wet clothes...my son must never see these vacation pix.

Oh yes I do and its a video ....... womens%20back_ss.gifhandstand.gif.35fa5df22ef6d53177b7b929e98cefa4.gif

one thing you can say is ...... the pirate has form !

Shake-that-Ass.gif.2fda39be8038d4ef27c5b6cb5c8b82ea.gif

You keep saying that...was there one better or as good as us a long long time ago :confused: I want proof...show me the pictures :D

It was prior to the digital years :rolleyes: ! And the negatives have been burned.

I remember you said somthing didn't work for you was it the 23rd? Its the only other southern run :mad: !

Next year Western is reverse of what we did! But I think we would prefer the southern for a change of pace, haven't been to Barbados in a while!

It was prior to the digital years :rolleyes: ! And the negatives have been burned.

I remember you said somthing didn't work for you was it the 23rd? Its the only other southern run :mad: !

Next year Western is reverse of what we did! But I think we would prefer the southern for a change of pace, haven't been to Barbados in a while!

Southern on April 1st is the one!!! Haven't been to any of the ports except St Thomas. I've finally convinced Paul (with Laurel's help). La & Cha have scrapped the Pearl!!!!

Looks like the sequel will be "Cruisin' Fools meet the Easter Bunny" :D

As this is a thoughts and comments post here goes......................

Good Morning All. Just wanted to post this little note. I will also post this on the original board.

I am sorry that we could not partake in all that the Cruisin Fools managed to do. As we are not party people we were not really aware of what was going on. Every now and then we would meet up with some of you, but were never told about the happenings. (Sorry Fundygirl you did tell us about the dinner in Aqua late the day before but was unable to attend). Those of you that were together all of the time seem to have been making the plans for the get togethers.(Loved the TOGA idea) As I said in previous posts, you just know who the party people are, as we were not one of those people we were not really included in the happenings. The Canadians really know how to have a good time, along with the LA people, the Brits and the people from LI and Mass. all were a good mix. I just felt a little out of the Loop so to say, so stayed to myself. Well I just wanted to let you know how I was feeling about this experience. I hope you all are able to travel again together as you will make the ship a fun place to be. Flyingpirate you did ask for my information(not knowing what that information is I was not able to respond appropriately) Take care all.......................(Really did enjoy meeting all the different mixes of people at the CC meet & greet). Maybe someday I will meet you all again.

I hope I haven't offended anyone by speaking what I felt. If I have I really am sorry to all.

Southern on April 1st is the one!!! Haven't been to any of the ports except St Thomas. I've finally convinced Paul (with Laurel's help). La & Cha have scrapped the Pearl!!!!

Looks like the sequel will be "Cruisin' Fools meet the Easter Bunny" :D

I don't know if you guys realize that that cruise is smack in the middle of spring break. The ship will be loaded with kids.

Gary and I usually wait a while before we plan our cruises. We'd love to cruise with everyone again. We had a great time, even though we weren't that visible a lot of time. It was so great to be walking through a lounge or somewhere, and see a familiar face and spend time talking and laughing. And it was especially great to make spontaneous dinner plans with everyone.

As this is a thoughts and comments post here goes......................

Good Morning All. Just wanted to post this little note. I will also post this on the original board.

I am sorry that we could not partake in all that the Cruisin Fools managed to do. As we are not party people we were not really aware of what was going on. Every now and then we would meet up with some of you, but were never told about the happenings. (Sorry Fundygirl you did tell us about the dinner in Aqua late the day before but was unable to attend). Those of you that were together all of the time seem to have been making the plans for the get togethers.(Loved the TOGA idea) As I said in previous posts, you just know who the party people are, as we were not one of those people we were not really included in the happenings. The Canadians really know how to have a good time, along with the LA people, the Brits and the people from LI and Mass. all were a good mix. I just felt a little out of the Loop so to say, so stayed to myself. Well I just wanted to let you know how I was feeling about this experience. I hope you all are able to travel again together as you will make the ship a fun place to be. Flyingpirate you did ask for my information(not knowing what that information is I was not able to respond appropriately) Take care all.......................(Really did enjoy meeting all the different mixes of people at the CC meet & greet). Maybe someday I will meet you all again.

I hope I haven't offended anyone by speaking what I felt. If I have I really am sorry to all.

Diane,

Sorry you felt out of the loop. There are a lot of people from our CC group that I wish I had spent more time with...yourself, Ev, Big Al, Theresa, Hal, Geri, Bob, Joanne, Lisa, Steve, Nathalie, Andre, Yvonne, Craig, Gary & Melanie...I could go on and on and probably should because I know I'm forgetting someone :( It takes all kinds of folks to make the world go round and we had a very diverse mix....I hope we do meet again someday and get to know each other a little better.

And thanks again for all the work you did on bringing this group together! :)

I don't know if you guys realize that that cruise is smack in the middle of spring break. The ship will be loaded with kids.

Gary and I usually wait a while before we plan our cruises. We'd love to cruise with everyone again. We had a great time, even though we weren't that visible a lot of time. It was so great to be walking through a lounge or somewhere, and see a familiar face and spend time talking and laughing. And it was especially great to make spontaneous dinner plans with everyone.

Hi Mel,

Yeah we know...we're anxiously awaiting the reviews from this spring break sailing....are you considering joining us? :D

Hi Mel,

Yeah we know...we're anxiously awaiting the reviews from this spring break sailing....are you considering joining us? :D

I think it would depend on what kind of deal we could get. Price is usually higher during school breaks, and I don't know how that would sit with us. We haven't really discussed cruises for next spring yet.

Are you guys booked on this one yet?

If we don't join you in person, we will be with you in spirit.:D

I think it would depend on what kind of deal we could get. Price is usually higher during school breaks, and I don't know how that would sit with us. We haven't really discussed cruises for next spring yet.

Are you guys booked on this one yet?

If we don't join you in person, we will be with you in spirit.:D

No one has booked yet but Laurel & others are looking into group pricing....I'm anxious to read the reviews on this week's Dawn cruise to see how Easter Break went. Not too worried though...we were more foolish than a bunch of kids!!! :D

Hey Kids -

We may have big trouble on the high seas for the Carpenters - our cabin is not available on either side deck 10 for 4-1 or 4-23 and only stbd for 4-12 Western.

There are deck 9 cabins but they are substantially smaller (shouldn't even be priced in the same category), they won't do.

Villa sleeps 7, betcha we can get a good deal on both......;)

No one has booked yet but Laurel & others are looking into group pricing....I'm anxious to read the reviews on this week's Dawn cruise to see how Easter Break went. Not too worried though...we were more foolish than a bunch of kids!!! :D

This is true!!!!!!:D

Hey Kids -

We may have big trouble on the high seas for the Carpenters - our cabin is not available on either side deck 10 for 4-1 or 4-23 and only stbd for 4-12 Western.

There are deck 9 cabins but they are substantially smaller (shouldn't even be priced in the same category), they won't do.

Villa sleeps 7, betcha we can get a good deal on both......;)

Hey hows about the AB's on deck 11, they are over 530 sq ft. with seperate living and dining and sleeping areas. We saw them when we were exiting looked pretty big to me they also have connecting rooms????

Hi Fundygirl, Not sure if you came up with the phrase, Cruisin Fools meet the Easter Bunny, but it is great!!

:confused: Has anyone ever cruised during Easter? do they do anything special. No not just an eater hunt for the kids, what about the big kids!?

Cruisinbunnies - you know that if you bring your bunny ears you are just setting yourself up for BIG trouble right??!! :D

Cruisin Fools meet the Easter Bunny!

:confused: Has anyone ever cruised during Easter? do they do anything special. No not just an eater hunt for the kids, what about the big kids!?

Hmmm I think we might be able to do something with that theme, I would imagine we would be on our own as far as organized activities, but We did it before and we can do it again! After all we would have an entire year to plan something very very special.

Hmmm I think we might be able to do something with that theme, I would imagine we would be on our own as far as organized activities, but We did it before and we can do it again! After all we would have an entire year to plan something very very special.

Hmmm....I like this thinking. :D Should be able to swing some sweet deals on bunny suits next week. Maybe I'll have to sew the big guy a special one. I don't think they come in extra tall. On second thought, he might scare the crap out of those thousand kids aboard.

LSHMSH!!

At least he'll keep the kids away from our end of the ship :D

LuckyFundyMurCruisinEasterScubaBunnyTweetyPirateFools?

I've put my money where my mouth is - pretty sure I got the right end -

:p JUST BOOKED APRIL 1 2007 DAWN 11 DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN :p

La, Cha and SeanDog will be hitting the high seas, please join us...won't you?

Archived