SCUBA GIRL- Nassau Beach Hotel

Crunch Captain

We will be in Nassau on Carnival Valor from 7am to 2pm. In your opinion will we find the Beach at the Nassau Beach Hotel to have soft white sand with little or no waves. My husband wants to have a chair and a beer and he's in paradise, but I love to swim or float in the water. Your recommensation is important to us.We need to make up our minds soon as we are leaving on May 7th. I'd like to go to Cabbage Beach but I don't think there are amy facilities there.

Thanks alot,

Crunch Capt

We will be in Nassau on Carnival Valor from 7am to 2pm. In your opinion will we find the Beach at the Nassau Beach Hotel to have soft white sand with little or no waves. My husband wants to have a chair and a beer and he's in paradise, but I love to swim or float in the water. Your recommensation is important to us.We need to make up our minds soon as we are leaving on May 7th. I'd like to go to Cabbage Beach but I don't think there are amy facilities there.

Thanks alot,

Crunch Capt

If you want to relax with a cold beer at your finger tips, then Nassau Beach is the place. Just bring your own towel and find a chaise.

Cabbage Beach is lovely, but short on amenities. (and the risk of rough waters)

If you want to relax with a cold beer at your finger tips, then Nassau Beach is the place. Just bring your own towel and find a chaise.

Cabbage Beach is lovely, but short on amenities. (and the risk of rough waters)

So you can just go to Nassau Beach hotel and use their facilities for the day? Or are you talking about renting chaises on the beach, but not through the hotel?

How does it work there? We are thinking Breezes, but if there is a less costly option, it'd be worth considering. Can you tell us about what they offer? Can you use their facilities like at Breezes? Is food/drink included?

So you can just go to Nassau Beach hotel and use their facilities for the day? Or are you talking about renting chaises on the beach, but not through the hotel?

How does it work there? We are thinking Breezes, but if there is a less costly option, it'd be worth considering. Can you tell us about what they offer? Can you use their facilities like at Breezes? Is food/drink included?

Nassau Beach Hotel looks the other way when cruisers arrive. As long as you don't cause a ruckus, they allow you to use the chaises and the beach. Bring your own towel. You can purchase drinks and snacks from the grill.

Officially, only guest can use the beach/pool and facilities, but I've never heard of anyone (except one group of obnoxious people) being asked to leave. Just steps away is the public beach, so you' wouldn't have to go too far.

Hi Scubagirl

How is the beach at British Hilton. Are you allowed to use it? How far is it from the ship? Thanks for all the info you provide.

The beach at BCH is quiet small and calm, and located on the Harbour, which for some people is a problem. It's a favorite of mine. It's private, with plenty of palapas for shade. It's only 4-5 short blocks from the ship.

The property is very relaxed and quiet.. it's not a resort. No games, no conga lines, no entertainment staff.. etc.

There's even a nice quiet pool for relaxing. Very few children. You'll likely see more business suits than bathing suits near the pool.

They charge $15 pp to use the property.

is this hotel within walking distance of the port? And how far away is the straw market from here? Thanks so much for all the info? do we need to call the hotel in advance to arrange this or do we just go to the desk and tell them we would like to use the facilities for the morning?

is this hotel within walking distance of the port? And how far away is the straw market from here? Thanks so much for all the info? do we need to call the hotel in advance to arrange this or do we just go to the desk and tell them we would like to use the facilities for the morning?

The Hotel is about 4/5 short blocks from the cruise ship at the end of Bay Street. Just head to the front desk and request a day pass. It's $15 pp.

Archived