New Freedom of the Seas pictures.........

I appologize for the low resolution of these brand new pictures from inside FOS.

http://www.hbl.fi/pagespeed/url/News/graphic/2891474#photos

But I still wanted to share them with you.......

FOS will arrive in Hamburg on the 17 of April, so I think we can expect some new pictures then. ( the germans are good at this)

Great pictures:D

Thanks for the new pictures! When we first saw the picture of the diving lady a few weeks ago (our friends affectionately refer to her as Mimi LaRue) I said that from some angles, with those bubbles coming out behind her, it looked like she was leaving a trail of "gas" behind her in the water. Now under one of these pictures (of our dear Mimi) I read the following: "Beställaren har smyckat fartyget med över 6000 större och mindre konstverk för sammanlagt 7,5 miljoner dollar." I told you that's what she was doing! :D So what DOES that really say, anyway?

Thanks for the new pictures! When we first saw the picture of the diving lady a few weeks ago (our friends affectionately refer to her as Mimi LaRue) I said that from some angles, with those bubbles coming out behind her, it looked like she was leaving a trail of "gas" behind her in the water. Now under one of these pictures (of our dear Mimi) I read the following: "Beställaren har smyckat fartyget med över 6000 större och mindre konstverk för sammanlagt 7,5 miljoner dollar." I told you that's what she was doing! :D So what DOES that really say, anyway?

It says: The owner(RCCL) has filled the ship with over 6000 lager pices of art and 7,5 miljon dollars worth of art.

Thanks Swedish cruiser! I'm not sure if that was in German or Swedish or what. I took very minor German in high school and can sometimes make out words I see, but I'm not very good at it. Again, I appreciate that you posted the link to the new pictures! Keeps us excited before our cruise.

Archived