Freedom of the Seas left to Hamburg

switek

Hello all,

As you probably know, the cruise ship is almost completed, and it left the dock facility here in Turku just two hours ago. I was there to take some pictures, and if you are interested in seeing those, I put them up at http://www.hsd-capital.com/freedomoftheseas

I haven't screened the pictures nor resized them (they're 2272x1704) so there are quality issues with some of them. Also the weather conditions were not the best for taking pictures. A typical Finnish Spring day. ;)

Kalle

Hello all,

As you probably know, the cruise ship is almost completed, and it left the dock facility here in Turku just two hours ago. I was there to take some pictures, and if you are interested in seeing those, I put them up at http://www.hsd-capital.com/freedomoftheseas

I haven't screened the pictures nor resized them (they're 2272x1704) so there are quality issues with some of them. Also the weather conditions were not the best for taking pictures. A typical Finnish Spring day. ;)

Kalle

Great Photo's Thank You

Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting those pictures!!! I've been checking all day today HOPING for a picture. I'm sailing on the Freedom on June 25th and am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

You're the best for sharing!!! What's the weather like there? I see the ice in the water. UNBELIEVABLE.

Lynn

You're the best for sharing!!! What's the weather like there? I see the ice in the water. UNBELIEVABLE.

Lynn

We still have some snow (sigh) and ice, but the weather is slowly starting to warm up. Basically we share the same climate as Canada has.

And that's a NP for sharing. Glad you like them. :)

Thank you so very much for the pics!! My sister and I are on the 10/29/06 sailing and can hardly wait to see her in person.

These pictures are great -- even in the COLD, COLD weather.

Thanks, Again

Lynda B.

Houston, Texas

I too have been hoping for some pictures of the sail away today. Many thanks for posting. I live in Southern Canada and it is about 22C here today so I think you may be a little colder in the weather department.

I too have been hoping for some pictures of the sail away today. Many thanks for posting. I live in Southern Canada and it is about 22C here today so I think you may be a little colder in the weather department.

4C

Northern Canada, then. ;)

Thanks for the great photos. So much for the poster, who a few weeks ago claimed my concern about ice was unfounded, though. Hope the icebreakers do their job and the Freedom isn't delayed.

Today is a red letter day in our household. First we get your pictures of the Freedom leaving Turku and then the mail carrier delivered our invitation to the May 19th two night sailing out of Boston.:)

Archived