Brilliance photos

A&G

Anybody got a photo please of a D1 balcony cabin on Brilliance. We are looking for a real photo please not that computer generated photo on the RCI website that makes all rooms look the size of a football stadium. Post here or to alanglen@unwired.com.au

Thanks

Alan & Glenys :)

I have pics of an E1 on Brilliance, which is similar but just a little smaller. I believe the big difference is that instead of a love seat/couch you'll have a three cushion couch.

The pics are at the link for BOS in my signature below.

Thanks Mike, I should have thought of you or Jean before posting.

BTW - Glenys and I enjoyed your NZ/Aust review. We printed it and mailed it to Glenys' sisters in Christchurch who were so disappointed that we missed ChCh on our 25/2 Daimond Princess sailing.

Thanks to others who have replied as well, that CruiseDeckPlans site is nifty, thanks.

Alan

Alan,

My goodness, I hope printing it off didn't consume too much printer ink.:D Someone else did that and said it was over 80 pages. But I am glad you enjoyed it. I was so disappointed that ya'll missed ChCh. It was a lovely port. Fortunately it is a bit easier for you to visit NZ than for those of us on the other side of the world. Have a great time on the Brilliance. It is truly the loveliest ship we have been on.

G'day Mike....yep, we are now all out of printing paper and ink cartridges. Actually I was lucky, early one morning at my office I decided to go for a cup of coffee and needed something to read. I opened your report and pushed print and could not believe how much paper was spewing from the office printer. I enjoyed many a cup of coffee over several mornings as I enjoyed your report. Thanks again for the effort you go to, many people enjoy your reports. Several DUSTSters said they enjoyed !

Regards, Alan

Archived