Bar Credits

I have used coupons on every one of my past cruises. and for me it was well worth it. And I am kinda leary on doing so for my upcoming one since there is soooo many conflicting reports.

Last week Mary Kay called and was told they are good for drinks for up to 5.95 (which will include the drink of the day refills)

I called a few days after and spoke to a Vicki.- who told me good for up to 5.95 (which is a good deal considering only payin 20 bucks)

A few weeks ago-- I saw the coupons state they are good for 3.95 (which is a waste of our money.. and I cant seem to get it enlarged now to see the price on the coupn now.

I dont even have a problem with 4.95 and I can get my frozen drinks with those--- A dirty Banana would go very nice right night--lol. Drinks of the day are now 5.95 without the sovernier cup..

I like the coupons for convenice only. there is no chance of me being overcharged since I dont need a sign and sail card to order one. I also do not have to sign for anything- so no chance of someone inverting my numbers accidentally for the next person ordering that 45.00 champagne.

I have used coupons on every one of my past cruises. and for me it was well worth it. And I am kinda leary on doing so for my upcoming one since there is soooo many conflicting reports.

Last week Mary Kay called and was told they are good for drinks for up to 5.95 (which will include the drink of the day refills)

I called a few days after and spoke to a Vicki.- who told me good for up to 5.95 (which is a good deal considering only payin 20 bucks)

A few weeks ago-- I saw the coupons state they are good for 3.95 (which is a waste of our money.. and I cant seem to get it enlarged now to see the price on the coupn now.

I dont even have a problem with 4.95 and I can get my frozen drinks with those--- A dirty Banana would go very nice right night--lol. Drinks of the day are now 5.95 without the sovernier cup..

I like the coupons for convenice only. there is no chance of me being overcharged since I dont need a sign and sail card to order one. I also do not have to sign for anything- so no chance of someone inverting my numbers accidentally for the next person ordering that 45.00 champagne.

I called today and was told $5.95... Hmmm.. I only have 16 so far, maybe I will buy a few more ;)

Gotta keep up with Mary-Kay there! Here Come the Foo- Foo Drinks!

I called today and was told $5.95... Hmmm.. I only have 16 so far, maybe I will buy a few more ;)

Gotta keep up with Mary-Kay there! Here Come the Foo- Foo Drinks!

lmao...Ok.... just for fun, I called back.. and was told they are worth $4.95. But.. hey... you still save 15% cause the tip is included.

Ok... I'm now on hold to see what I get for the 3rd answer ;)

................ holding ..................

Ok... at first ( Vicki) she said they were $5.00, so I told her that I heard some people were told $5.95 and others told $3.95.

She went to check with her Manager, and came back with $4.95 ;)

I guess I will know for certain in 17 days! ;)

Vickie needs to get her stuff together--lol

cheeckie-- the main question is-- can they be used for the refills drinks without adding any thing else to your sign and sail card.

Thats your homework...dont come home without it...:D

Ill wait til then to decide what to do.

Vickie needs to get her stuff together--lol

cheeckie-- the main question is-- can they be used for the refills drinks without adding any thing else to your sign and sail card.

Thats your homework...dont come home without it...:D

Ill wait til then to decide what to do.

hmmm.. I hate homework! lol

I do recall people saying that you can get refills with them, but, they way I look at it, if it costs more than the price of the coupon, then only a buck gets added to my card, so after 10 drinks, I have a s & s account with 10 bucks rather than $50 or $60 bucks!

Thats my purpose for buying them!

Really,,, who wants to SEE what they spend on booze in a week! Heart

attack!!

It seems that the picture on the carnival website is out of date. I guess they assume that no one can read it. It say on it 4 coupons for 15.00 or 3.75 per drink. So the web site monitors just got lazy.

thats what I paid for them back in 2000...and since they didnt have a expiration date I used them in 2002 when the coupons were 4 for 19.95 so I made quite a killing with savings that tip.

Archived