Just back from Monarch 3 day (Pic of CC members!)

Just got back from the 3 day Monarch to Ensenada. I will be writing a DETAILED review as I found many answers to many of the questions I have seen and posted here. I also will have LOTS of pics to share on my website in a few days. But having driven from LA to Vegas (are they TRYING to kill each other:mad: :eek: ) I am exhausted and will do that soon.

But I did want to share this. Larry & Nancy were very gratious and offered a CC meet-n-greet at sail-away in their Royal Suite:D It was a wonderful time and here is a picture of us.

It's Dave, Paige and Roy, Paige's daughter and her grandmother, LaVonna, Celia, Larry, Nancy and my mom, Kate.

BalconySailAwaySm2.jpg.c873e7ef7a6f1215ec8b47c2296e3870.jpg

Nathan,

I posted a pretty short review too. We missed you last night - waited until 10:30am and knew you guys were going to Quest. Glad you had a safe trip home. After experiencing our traffic - you now know reason #4 why we are moving to the east coast!

Larry

Hello Nathan, Larry, Nancy and the Lavonna Family!

Geez, I had to get up and go home so early this morning, but have very fond memories of this cruise. This was our seventh cruise on the Monarch, and it was, as always, a great cruise.

Thank you to Nancy and Larry for a great sail-away party in the Royal Suite. We certainly appreciated the time visiting with everyone. Nancy and Larry, if you are ever in San Diego, please email me and stop on by. micknminy@aol.com It was my pleasure to send you the cheese and crackers/chocolate and wine. What's a party without food, friends and a good bottle of wine!

Just to clarify, my husband is John....he's the one in the bright orange Jimmy Buffett shirt!

Nathan, we'll be coming into Vegas a week later than planned. I'll email you shortly. Have a nice recouping evening and share some hugs with your lovely Mom. She is the BEST! Would you email that lovely picture to me? I'd love it for my Scrapbook!

My winnings are now in the bank, and we'll be heading back on the Monarch in August. Thank you RCCL!:D

Archived