Past Conquest Cruisers Chime In

If you have recently cruised the conquest is the Piano Player fun? I have seen them pack the house and I have seen some that are in the room singing to themself.

Is the cruise director fun? anyone who has sailed with Mark Hawkins will know what I mean.

and is the waterslide open on only port days or is it open on sea days also? I ask this because it seems like every Carnival cruise we are on (Fantasy Class) the pool and waterslide is closed on seadays. Where RCL and NCL Pools are open on sea days.

Thank You for your help.

If you have recently cruised the conquest is the Piano Player fun? I have seen them pack the house and I have seen some that are in the room singing to themself.

Is the cruise director fun? anyone who has sailed with Mark Hawkins will know what I mean.

and is the waterslide open on only port days or is it open on sea days also? I ask this because it seems like every Carnival cruise we are on (Fantasy Class) the pool and waterslide is closed on seadays. Where RCL and NCL Pools are open on sea days.

Thank You for your help.

I am not sure about the new Piano player, but Damien was on the ship when I cruised and he was great, but he has left and gone home to persue other interests I understand.

The CD is great. Todd Wittmer is one of the best in my opinion. Enjoy the Deck Party.

The pools and slide were open on sea days, port days I am not sure about as I was out having fun.

Have fun and enjoy yourself.

We were on the Conquest a couple of years ago... the piano player was Joe ... I know he is still with Carnival but not sure which ship. If I remember correctly, he was sort of southern and big on country music, which was great for all the southerners/midwesterners on the ship (we left from New Orleans). He also played classic rock/piano bar songs.

I have no idea who the CD was. We were in the piano bar the entire week and hardly went to any shows.

Conquest in November of 2004---the piano man was awesome. We laughed until our faces hurt. "Ming's ding-a-ling" was a funny but naughty song he did. Unfortunately I don't remember his name. I hoping for a great piano man on the Glory this year. We did not enjoy the one on the Inspiration last year. Part of that was due to the fact the it was soooooooooo smoky in there too.

We were on the Conquest March 5-12. The CD was Malcolm, he had just taken over from Todd a couple of weeks earlier. He seemed lively, but we tend to ignore the CD as much as possible.

We were in the piano bar one evening. Our group were the only ones there and we didn't think he was very good. I don't remember his name.

The slide was open on sea days. This was the first time in 8 cruises I went on the slide and it was great fun!

Denise

Malcom was a great CD, but he left the ship with us on the April 23 sailing. the piano man was good, and George the other piano man was very talented,a dn played everything from Classical to Led Zeplin. Tell him Shawn said Hi. We had a long conversation,a nd he is a great guy about 55 or 60 years old from New york.

Archived