Pictures of Valor

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=indigo]I've been looking around for pictures of her, but haven't found any yet. :( [/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=indigo][/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=indigo]Has anyone else been able to find pictures of the Valor? [/color][/font]

Pam, I think since she was just floated out in April 2, she probably has very little finished in her interior. A little later, I hope they will post pictures of the progress they are making. Another gorgeous Carnival ship in the making.

[font=Georgia][color=darkolivegreen][b]Pungo - thank you so much for posting the link to the Valor pictures. :D I hope to find more as she is being built so I can watch as the building process continues like I did for the Miracle.[/b][/color][/font]

Thanks Pungo, I was looking the othe day and saw that page, but it wuldn't give me the pictures. It just gave the old [color=red]redX [/color][color=black]in the box. Looks lie she might be able to handle our VV bunch. [/color]

You are welcome, Tim. I can't wait. Geeeeee, so many months before the fun begins. I'll keep looking for additional pics and post anything I find. I think it's fun to see how the construction progresses. :)

[quote name='pungo3']Here are a couple of pictures of her "float out"
[url="http://www.cruisenewsdaily.com/nf40402.html"]http://www.cruisenewsdaily.com/nf40402.html[/url]

(hope the link works)[/QUOTE]Great pictures. I hope she survives the VV group. If she is not broken in by 10/31/05 she will be by the time we leave.:D
Dave

Archived