Has anyone heard if and when the Carnival Freedom will sail to a U.S. port?

auntpam

I would think most likely in Fall 2007, since the Mediterranean is usually not a popular place to cruise during winter.

Of course, they may decide to bring her somewhere else, but I suspect she'll be doing a transatlantic in the Fall of '07.

I just called Carnival yesterday to find out re: a transatlantic cruise on the new Carnival Freedom - I was told by a Carnival rep that I was just a bit early - they're already scheduled to sail Med. cruise thru mid Oct.'07, so it should be sometime soon after that.

I notice that they're bringing the Liberty back from Europe in early Nov'06, so I figure it should be somewhere around then in '07 for the Freedom too.

The rep told me to call in about a month and to keep calling. She also took my name and email (even tho' I'm already registered on the Carnival website for sales and updates, etc.)

We love Carnival and the longer cruises, especially since we did the repositioning on the Carnival Spirit from Miami to San Diego (Panama Canal, Mexico, etc.) a few years ago in April.

If anyone else knows anything, please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Norma

Since I posted my post on this thread this AM, I have received a tel. call from a Carnival rep. thanking me for my call yesterday, and telling me that they have a date for the transatlantic sailing - Oct 26 '07, but she didn't have any prices or itinerary yet, except to tell me it will be a 14 day(nt?) cruise.

That's it for now.

Norma

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard if and when they are doing the transatlantic cruise.

Where is it going? How many days? Is anyone out there interested? I would be very interested.

• 5 months later...

Archived