habour village beach club

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

When we boarded the Sea Princess this was a last minute change for them. I had done NO checking on Bonaire so decided at the last minute to book this.

Bit expensive but my wife and I and 2 other couples loved it. You are picked up by boat right at the ship gangway. EASY! Great resort, nice small private beach, good food and bar. There was a beach right next door public so I guess you could get a cab and go there. Corona YAY. Bring snorkle gear as amazing waters right there. Lovely sitting eating, boat and people watching.

Ask any questions and I will try to help you.

If you want to post an e-mail address I will send you some shots.

John

has anyone taken this excursion?

Chris you can get a cab and go there for a lot less. You go to Bonaire two weeks each year. That is an upscale resort. Food and beach are great.

You gonna love the clear water.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
When we boarded the Sea Princess this was a last minute change for them. I had done NO checking on Bonaire so decided at the last minute to book this.

Bit expensive but my wife and I and 2 other couples loved it. You are picked up by boat right at the ship gangway. EASY! Great resort, nice small private beach, good food and bar. There was a beach right next door public so I guess you could get a cab and go there. Corona YAY. Bring snorkle gear as amazing waters right there. Lovely sitting eating, boat and people watching.

Ask any questions and I will try to help you.

If you want to post an e-mail address I will send you some shots.

John

Thanks for taking the time to answer! Yes, we were asking about the Princess excursion. Just wanted to make sure it was nice. Thank you so very very much!

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Archived