Does anyone know when Spring of 2006 will be released??

Does anyone know when the Spring of 2006 will be released?? I know several 7 night cruises are listed but I have a group looking for an Easter 2006 cruise which will be in April of 2006.............

Or has anyone found a website that shows April of 2006??

Thanks

Jim

jst..........

yea.........we really do like to plan ahead.......have the Vision booked in October of 2005.............now time to move on to the Spring of 2006......can't book it if you can't find it! :D

Jim

I am planning a Spring 2006 Cruise from Hawaii to Vancouver and was told by RCCL that it would be out Spring 2005. This is pretty acurate because I noticed the same cruise for May 2005 was finally scheduled 06/01/04.

hopes this helps:)

Cruise junkey:

Only certain 7 night cruises are out for the Caribbean.........NONE of the 10 night or longer cruises are out. There are no Brilliance of the Seas at all for this time frame.........unless they have added 10 night or longer in the last day or two...........

Thanks though............already checked.

Jim

[quote name='isujim']Cruise junkey:

Only certain 7 night cruises are out for the Caribbean.........NONE of the 10 night or longer cruises are out. There are no Brilliance of the Seas at all for this time frame.........unless they have added 10 night or longer in the last day or two...........

Thanks though............already checked.

Jim[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're right...only the 7 day and shorter..Keep your eye out though, they're adding them all the time..couple of days ago there there 16, not there's 19.

I received my Holland America brochure only a couple of days ago for 2005. I had browbeat my TA and ANOTHER one sent this to me. No mention of 2006 though. Because I wanted a specific suite, I have already booked Oct 24 Venice to Lisbon on Rotterdam. Still no word from original (NOW FORMER) agent.
Gene in Birmingham

Archived