Pinnacle Grill on Statendam

Brandis

Ah, now I found it! Thanks! Somehow I was fixated on the Queens Room.

That Pinnacle Grill seems quite cramped, even compared to the much smaller Prinsendam where the Pinnacle was very nice and spacious.

Marc

My daughter and I have had dinner in the grill twice and I do not feel it can even be compared to the dining room...if only for the several choices of steaks, also the service was out standing. The quality of everything was superb. One cruise they had a special luncheon with a different wine with each course, a seperate waiter for each course....the cost was $35.00 per person, based on how much we liked the dinner, we attended. We still talk about that lunch today These were on th Statendam.

The next one was on the Osterdam, not quite as good, but could be because it was first night out. In Oct. were going on the Zanndam and of course will try theres as well.

Just another opinion!

I would have to totally disagree with the food and service in the Pinc. not being as good as the dinning room. I have never had a steak that BIG in my life. The service was outstanding. The price of $25.00 is really cheap for what you get. If you went to a five star restr. you would have to pay at least $150.00 for two for a meal like that.

I would have to totally disagree with the food and service in the Pinc. not being as good as the dinning room. I have never had a steak that BIG in my life. The service was outstanding. The price of $25.00 is really cheap for what you get. If you went to a five star restr. you would have to pay at least $150.00 for two for a meal like that.

My only question - does "BIG" equate with aged prime beef quality? We're booked on the Statendam, our first HA ship, in December. We're used to Oceania's ships, where the "red meat and seafood" specialty restaurant, called the Polo Grill, is not only free, but features incredibly good (maybe not the "biggest") steaks, along with wonderful service, on any ship we've sailed.

Mike

Archived