Tampa Hotel

Joeci

Hi, I am cruising on the Miracle Aug 13, we're going down a day early, can anyone help us with a hotel with shuttle service to the ship we have 15 in our party. thank you

Its not a hotel but a nationwide company called supershuttle has a office in Tampa you might try. My wife works for a airline so we can fly for free and we are going to fly in to Tampa for the day and check out a hotel to stay at. If I hear anything or see anything I will get back to you. I also work part time for Hertz so a car rental is cheap to rent for a day when we get there. Need to get my daughter to get a job at a hotel chain. Any my son with a cruise line so i could have all the bases covered. (haha)

I just booked Chase Suites. We got a 2 bedroom suite...there are 6 of us.

Picked up at the airport and taken to the port the next day. Also includes breakfast for $169.00.

It was from a recommendation here that i booked with them, so if you do a search I am sure you will find more info about them.

Kim

I have a group of 20 sailing in June. We are staying at Chase Suites. We have booked their Ship and Shore Package --2 bedroom/2 bathrooms suites. We plan to put 5-6 people in each suite. There is also a pullout couch. We got it for $169.00. We will be able to park our cars for the duration of the cruise and they will take us to and from the Port.

They also have a 1 bedroom/pullout couch suite for $139.00.

I highly reccomend Chase Suites, stayed there in April pre-cruise and it was fabulous! We booked a 2 room suite for 7 of us and the shuttle service can't be beat. We saw dolphins swimming in the bay the next morning. Make sure to hit Bahama Breeze restaurant next door for dinner with live music.

Hey FLiLady:

Do you know anything about the surroundings near Chase? WIll I be able to walk to a convenience store or gas station to pick up some Pepsi for the cruise?

I haven't booked there yet for Nov. but it sure looks nice (and hopefully safe!)

Thanks! Deb

Archived