Panama Canal Cruising Warning

HumanCookie

Stunning photo! ROFL! On my Sapphire Princess cruise last Christmas, we were in a Caribe balcony and one afternoon, as I was outside watching the sunset, an older gentleman in the cabin below us on Dolphin deck came out on his balcony and proceeded to take off his swimsuit, draping it over a chair. He walked around in his b/day suit which wasn't nearly as <gulp> attractive as the photo above. And me without my camera. :)

Several years ago, as we were making a full transit of the Panama Canal and at the Miraflores locks, we were taking pictures of the buildings and things onshore. A busload of Japanese tourists drove up and they ran upstairs to the observation deck, where they proceeded to take pictures of us taking pictures of them. :)

FYI, If you happen to be in one of the Balcony cabin port side while cruising Panama Canal specially Miraflores Lock. MAKE SURE you are fully dressed. You will be on candid camera. :eek:

As clarification it is the port side for west bound transits........and starboard side for east bound transits.

The cameras are on the south side of the locks pointing north. Gatun locks have them too.........:)

Getting a good deal on a princess Cruise $900

Getting bumped up to a baclony $0

Romantic balcony dinner $100

Being embaresed on said balcony...priceless.

Good one :D :D

On the video from my recent PC cruise, there is a shot of a guy in his little black briefs, which are a tad too brief, if you catch my meaning. Also, a shot of a woman in her babydolls, which seem to be missing the bottom half . Not exactly the souvenir you want other folks to be taking home :) Just remember that the videographers are taking their shots of you from down below.

On my Sapphire Princess cruise last Christmas, we were in a Caribe balcony and one afternoon, as I was outside watching the sunset, an older gentleman in the cabin below us on Dolphin deck came out on his balcony and proceeded to take off his swimsuit, draping it over a chair. He walked around in his b/day suit which wasn't nearly as <gulp> attractive as the photo above.
One of those "I can't recall what he had on but it certainly needed ironing" moments?

Okay, someone owes me monitor cleaner! Sorry, it is bad for the OP, but dang funny to read. At least you will never see those people again.

A few years ago my husband and I were at a large midwest amusement park. Part of my anatomy came out of my shirt. They did not pull the picture like they were supposed to. There was a crowd. I wanted to cry at the time, but now it's funny. Gene reminds me to duct tape before I ride a roller coaster now.

Archived