Question for those flying Iberia out of Bcn

FierceAXBoi

Have you had any luck calling them and getting seat arrangements.......I am going on the Jwel and I am flying out on Delta and returning on Iberia. i was able to call Delta and they gave me seats and a confirmation by email. Iberia has been so ruse.I have a total of 6 people going 2 diffrent reservations the first time I called to verify that I had a booking all 6 passengers were located. When I called back(once I got home) and was eady to confirm seats 3 passengers had vanished.....I called Iberia 4 times before somone was able to "locate" them. I was then adviced they cant issue me seats that it has to be NCL..Now I know this is BS. I just want to SCREAM at these people but know they have the upper hand and can easily hit DELETE ( i know I am being paranoid) on my booking.

I just got back from the Mediterrean on the Jewel and I can say Delta is no problem. However I talked to a couple who flew Iberian from NY to Madrid and they said customer service with Iberia was a problem. It seems you can get pretty good deal if you can stand the food and the lack of customer service. I would strongly recommend confirming you resevations and be prepared for a don't give a hoot atitude. No its not you its apparently the Iberia way of doing business. Good luck. Tim and Cathy

Archived